- Musician:1200 Techniques
- Title:Time Has Come
- Short info:Label: Rubber Records – RUB289
Type: CD, EP
Date of released: Feb 2015
Category: Hip Hop
- ZIP Size FLAC version1360 megabytes
- ZIP Size MP3 version1450 megabytes
- Format:ASF MP4 DXD AU VOX RA AA APE MP3
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Time Has Come||3:45|
|3||Undress My Soul||3:59|
|4||Speed Of Light||3:30|
|6||Move On (Peril Remix)
Remix – Peril*
- Copyright (c) – Rubber Music Pty. Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rubber Music Pty. Ltd.
- Mastered At – Sound Management
- Published By – Rubber Music Publishing
- Manufactured By – Implant Media
- Pressed By – Regency Media – 146844.1
- Booking – Joe Segreto
- Design, Art Direction – Kid Paris C2F/DMA
- Guitar, Bass, Keyboards [Keys] – Kemstar [Simon Foretti]*
- Illustration [Portrait Mural] – Adnate
- Mastered By – Steve Scanlon
- Percussion, Scratches [Cuts], Keyboards [Keys], Vocals, Producer, Mixed By, Recorded By, Engineer – DJ Peril
- Vocals – N'fa Jones*
- Written-By – 1200 Techniques
NotesPress plant Regency Media is derived from the company logo in the matrix and sid codes.
Released in a 4 panel foldout cardboard sleeve.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 680596 869832
- Matrix / Runout: [Regency Media Logo] IMPLANT 8997-55694 146844.1 2P21914
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi LN98
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6Z03
1200 Techniques - Time Has Come listening: where to download for free?
You can currently download the 1200 Techniques - Time Has Come album for free in mp3, flac formats at f.flacfree.com. It is also possible to buy "1200 Techniques - Time Has Come" on Amazon, Discogs as listen or rent it on Spotify, Apple Music.